About This File
Type: Bullet Hell
Developer: Team Shanghai Alice
Publisher: Team Shanghai Alice
Release: Comiket 64, on August 17, 2003
Language: English-Patched (ThCrap Self-Updating Standalone)
Silhouette On Cover: Yukari Yakumo (Phantasm Stage Boss)
Shot Types: 2 Each
POC: Requires Max Power, Always on during Extra Stage and Supernatural Border
* In this game, you can collect springtime energy, which is measured in Cherry Points.
* Killing enemies while unfocused will get you more Cherry Points than if you'd focused, but you can also collect Cherry Point Items to make the process go faster.
* If your CP reaches +50,000, the collected energy activates a Supernatural Border.
* This border protects you from one hit until your Cherry value reaches 0 again; at that point, whether you ended up needing it or not, it disappears.
* If you take a hit with a border up, it will wipe out all onscreen bullets.
* If you don't take damage with your border up, you're awarded a sizable Border Bonus for managing to keep your border until its natural expiration.
Increasing Point Value
* The yellow number to the left of the slash (for example, 96530/100000) indicates how many points you get from Point Items when they're collected at the top of the screen.
What's New in Version See changelog
No changelog available for this version.