Type: Bullet Hell
Developer: Team Shanghai Alice
Publisher: Team Shanghai Alice
Release: Comiket 64, on August 17, 2003
Language: English-Patched (ThCrap Self-Updating Standalone)
Silhouette On Cover: Yukari Yakumo (Phantasm Stage Boss)
Playable Characters: 3 (Reimu, Marisa, Sakuya)
Shot Types: 2 Each
POC: Requires Max Power, Always on during Extra Stage and Supernatural Border
Somebody's somehow collecting springtime energy from Gensokyo (unbeknownst to our heroines, the purpose is to revive a giant sakura tree). This is making things unseasonably cold in Gensokyo - it feels like winter! However, when the girls go to investigate, they discover that the hidden objective behind this tree's revival may threaten Gensokyo even more than the chill already in effect...
Unique Gameplay Mechanics
* In this game, you can collect springtime energy, which is measured in Cherry Points.
* Killing enemies while unfocused will get you more Cherry Points than if you're focused, but you can also collect Cherry Point Items to make the process go faster.
* If your CP reaches +50,000, the collected energy activates a Supernatural Border.
* This border protects you from one hit until your Cherry value reaches 0 again; at that point, whether you ended up needing it or not, it disappears.
* If you take a hit with a border up, it will wipe out all onscreen bullets.
* If you don't take damage with your border up, you're awarded a sizable Border Bonus for managing to keep your border until its natural expiration.
Increasing Point Value
* The yellow number to the left of the slash (for example, 96530/100000) indicates how many points you get from Point Items when they're collected at the top of the screen.
*Scorefile has 100% completion status.