Note: All downloads will have a 60 second timer for guests ONLY. This is to prevent resource abuse.
Restriction is lifted upon signing in.
Please report ALL issues with any of the downloads here, https://moriyashrine.org/forums/forum/3-nitoris-workshop/
When browsing, all sub-categories are found on the right sidebar.
*NOTE: DOWNLOADS ARE HOSTED ON OUR SERVER AND OTHER PROVIDERS DEPENDING ON THE SIZE OF THE FILE.*
Genre: Versus Bullet Hell
(ThCrap Self-Updating Standalone)
Silhouette On Cover: Shikieiki Yamaxanadu (Final Boss) Character Information Playable Characters: 16
(Reimu, Marisa, Sakuya, Youmu, Reisin, Cirno, Lyrica, Merline, Lunasa, Mystia, Tewi, Aya, Medicine, Yuuka, Komachi, Shikieiki) Plot Point Flowers blooming is normal for springtime. However, far more flowers are blooming this year than is natural. In fact, all four seasons' flowers are blooming simultaneously, plus an overabundance of poisonous higanbana! Naturally, this attracts a lot of attention, being observable by anyone; the unnatural flower season has convinced an entire 14 of our girls that something is wrong and needs dealt with. Unique Gameplay Mechanics Charge Type
One look at the Options screen and you'll discover there are two different settings offered for the functionality of your Focus button.
* Charge Mode: You must tap [Z] repeatedly to fire, because holding it charges your Battle Gauge attacks. This mode exists to allow you to hold [Shift] to slow yourself down and display your Scope.
* Slow Mode: You can hold [Z] to fire continuously, and it will also both slow you down and display your Scope. This way, the [Shift] button is exclusive to charging your Battle Gauge attacks.
The Battle Gauge and Its Usage
* You start each match with 1 full level on your Battle Gauge. However, that isn't enough to send any attacks to your opponent's side (although it is enough to help deal with enemies on your own side; see below).
* Extend your Battle Gauge by defeating enemies and grazing bullets. Dying will also extend your gauge one or more levels.
* Your Battle Gauge holds up to 4 levels (and it will alert you when it's hit a new level you can use).
* If you charge 1 level of your gauge and release, your character performs a Charge Attack against enemies on your own side of the field that is more powerful than their regular bullets - most even have special properties (for example, Reimu's amulets will home, and Youmu's sword can destroy bullets).
-> Using a Charge Attack does not deplete your Gauge, so you can use them all you like.
-> You cannot use a Charge Attack if you've got less than one full level on your gauge, but the only way to make that happen is by using a Bomb; see below.
* If you charge 2 or 3 levels of your gauge and release, you will use a Spell Card on your opponent's side of the field! Doing this costs the level you charged to minus one.
* If you charge all 4 levels of your gauge and release, you send them a boss battle to sweat out. As above, doing this costs the level you charged to minus one.
Other Ways to Attack Your Opponent
Aside from spell cards, there are 3 other ways you can cause your opponent's field to go from being more or less manageable, to a living hell:
* Kill enemies. Anything you destroy, including small bullets you wipe out with the little explosions made by their deaths, goes to your opponent's side as one extra bullet each.
* Combos. You can cause chain reactions by shooting the first enemy in a line, and can combo kills if they're made withing a certain time of your previous kill. The higher the combo you rack up, the more misery you send your opponent's way.
* Bomb. Using a Bomb costs you your entire Battle Gauge, but it sends the maximum available attack over to your opponent instantly. Unfortunately for you, since this puts you under one full level, you can't use any Charge Attacks for a while as your gauge rebuilds. Since using a Bomb uses a Spell Card, you must have at least 2 levels available to be able to use a Bomb.
Scopes and Spirits
* Spirits float down toward you with all the bullets and fairies; some are small and easily destroyed, while others are larger and take more of a beating.
* Destroying spirits causes a small explosion that can destroy nearby bullets.
* You can use your Scope to capture spirits, which enables you to more or less deliberately place spirits where you want them (this is why it's important to know the shape and nature of your character's Scope). Don't dawdle too long after tagging a spirit with your Scope, though, because if you do, it'll start drifting back up, and eventually explode into bullets! Scorefile * This scorefile was provided by an unknown source.
* It unlocks Komachi and Shikieiki for all modes.
* It unlocks the Prismriver sisters for Match Play.
* Extra is available for everyone.
* It is cleared on Normal ("Narcissus") with everyone except Shiki.
-> You can help get this scorefile to 100%! If you have a scorefile which improves upon the progress in this existing file, please submit it to us! Th09 Scorefile (PoFV).zip
(ThCrap Self-Updating Standalone)
Silhouette On Cover: Aya Shameimaru (Sole Playable Character) Character Information Playable Characters: 1
Shot Types: 1
(Landscape-Oriented Photos) Plot Point Bunbunmaru Newspaper reporter Aya Shameimaru is out looking for a scoop. Playing as Aya, you will find plenty of interesting Gensokyo girls to look into. Unique Gameplay Mechanics
Why Photography? Doesn't She Shoot?
* I don't shoot, I snap. This is Aya's basic principle when going out for a scoop - you will immediately notice there's no possible way to actually fire back at the enemies. This isn't because Aya incapable of an offensive (one play of PoFV would disprove that theory); rather, the storyline reason provided is that she simply doesn't want her own bullets to appear in her photos. Indeed, she's not interested in actually defeating her subjects - she's out for a scoop, not a battle.
* The way unlocking new Levels works is, Aya wants a particular number of photos of each spell card (each Scene), ranging from 3 early on in the game, to as many as 10 for particularly interesting girls late in the game. Meet Aya's quota, and she'll declare victory on her own; just clear enough scenes overall, or a quota of scenes specifically from the previous Level, and you will unlock a new Level to investigate.
Charging & Snapping
* Aya's camera must be fully-charged to 100% in order to snap a picture with it. It'll charge at a slow rate on its own regardless of your movement speed, but if you can find a good safe spot, you can have Aya dedicate additional energy to charging it faster:
-> Hold [Shift] to Focus, which will slow her down, and display her hitbox.
-> Hold [Shift] AND Snap [Z] to force Aya to quite nearly a full stop to dedicate all her available energy to charging the camera as fast as possible.
* Once the camera's charged, you must let go of the Focus button, then press and hold Snap [Z] to bring up the viewfinder. You can move the frame around a bit before you release the button to snap the picture, but the longer you expose the film, the smaller the frame gets - if you expose it too long, it becomes overexposed, and Aya is forced to drop the picture entirely.
Snapping for Success
* Aya's main aim is to photograph the girl herself (the boss), although anything Aya considers "beautiful" is also permitted and encouraged to be in the photo as well; she considers the bullets, other targets, and of course herself, to be beautiful.
* However, if the photo does not at least capture the boss, Aya will not hesitate to drop the photo, declaring your pathetic attempt a "Failure."
* If you do capture the boss in the photo, then Aya bothers to record the shot, and it gets pinned to the wall outside the playfield. She'll also check the logistics of the picture, including where the boss is in the frame, as well as awarding bonuses for snapping beautiful bullet patterns, beautiful spell circles, and also her beautiful self, if you can squeeze her in there somewhere.
Snapping for Defense
* Since Aya refuses to return fire, and will not use her spell cards, your camera also becomes your means of defense. So when you're out there snapping pictures, you must think of your camera's defensive properties. Any bullets you capture in a photo are cleared from the screen, and moreover, they're converted to additional camera-charging energy. If the shot is a Failure (and chances are, most defensive snaps are probably Failures), Aya won't need extra energy to record the shot - energy gain from bullets is double for Failure shots, meaning you can be up in that girl's face again in no time. Scorefile * This scorefile was provided by Drizzle.
* It has true 100% completion status, meaning that all stages are both available and cleared. Th09.5 (StB) Scorefile [Drizzle].zip
By SakkunIMPORTANT: If you have problems with the games such as insanely high fps counts or glitchy full screen, download this and put the contents of the zip into the folder of the wonky game. 90 percent of the time will fix the problem.
Genre: Bullet Hell
Silhouette On Cover: Flandre Scarlet (Extra Boss)
Playable Characters: 2
Shot Types: 2 Each
POC: Requires Max Power
A thick scarlet mist is covering Gensokyo; it blocks out the sun, which causes affected areas to become cold. Our heroines believe the culprit lives in the newly-materialized Scarlet Devil Mansion, and so they depart with the goal of “questioning” those who live there.
* Retexture Patch This replaces all the imagery in the game with crisper, higher-resolution textures. Sprites are also updated with those from newer games. You pick between versions where the hitbox is never visible (as in vanilla) or always visible.
* Focus-Only Hitbox Patch A patch that causes your hitbox to become visible when you’re Focusing (the behavior of all games after this one). (I don’t know if this is compatible with the Retex Patch.)
Unique Gameplay Mechanics
* This is the only Windows game where you cannot see your hitbox while focusing.
*A hidden value between 0 and 32, higher rank values increase bullet speed and the amount of bullets, having the most prominent effects in boss attacks.
*Rank goes up as time surviving goes on and goes up dramatically with spell card caps.
*Rank goes down by 16 when you are hit, not killed but hit, meaning a deathbomb WILL decrease rank. Some spellcards decrease rank when bombed IE Water Elf.
Th06 Scorefile (EoSD).zip
* This scorefile was provided by an unknown source.
* It has true 100% completion status; Extra is unlocked for all characters and shot types.
Genre: Bullet Hell
(ThCrap Self-Updating Standalone)
Silhouette On Cover: Kaguya Houraisan (Final Boss B) Character Information Playable Characters: 8
(4 selections as teams of two - Reimu & Yukari, Marisa & Alice, Youmu & Yuyuko, and Sakuya & Remilia; later on, characters become selectable individually once unlocked.)
Shot Types: 1 Each
(So 2 when playing as a team.)
POC: Focus-Activated before Max Power; Always On after Max Power is attained. Plot Point The real moon has been replaced with a fake the night before the Harvest Moon Festival! The girls know the gravity of this situation - the moon carries more importance than simply being the subject of the festival. However, they've only got a single night to resolve the issue, so they've created teams in an attempt to expedite the investigation as much as possible. Our girls hurry, knowing time is of the essence, but can they resolve this incident in time? Unique Gameplay Mechanics Time
* This game's story is time-intensive; the game begins at 11 PM, and if it becomes 5 AM at any point, the game is immediately over, even if you had additional lives left over after having successfully cleared a stage. Thus, you don't want to run out of time to investigate the incident.
* Continues cost half an hour each.
* Time generally advances 1 hour at the conclusion of each stage. However, if you meet the Time Point quota for the stage by collecting Time Orbs, which you normally earn by killing enemies, then time only advances half an hour at the end of that stage, which frees up enough time for one additional Continue. Although killing enemies is the default way to earn orbs, it isn't the only possible way; you can earn more ways to get orbs - see below.
* If you never meet any quotas, you have enough time for exactly one Continue.
Human/Youkai (H/Y) Teams
* Unfocused fire comes from the team's human, and focused fire comes from the team's youkai.
* The H/Y Gauge at the bottom-left of the playfield tracks your recent firing trends, and awards you a bonus if you've mostly been firing as one type recently; thus, you can work toward one bonus or the other to suit the situation you're in.
-> 80% Human or More: You start earning Time Orbs just for hitting enemies; you start earning orbs gradually the entire time you're causing damage to enemies or bosses.
-> 80% Youkai or More: You start earning Time Orbs for grazing; all grazes become worth saved time.
* The H/Y Gauge is also pushed toward Human or Youkai by which character collects the Time Orbs.
* Some enemies can summon spirits to assist them. Humans can shoot and defeat spirits, but Youkai shots go right through them. Spirits are worth massive Time Orb bonuses.
Last Spell Cards
* All main bosses of each stage have a Last Spell, but they don't normally use it. If you meet the Time Point quota by the end of the fight, then they'll use it against you. If you earn the right to face off against a Last Spell, while fighting it, you will be unable to Bomb, but getting hit won't result in loss of life or time (although it will cost you the spell card; you won't capture it). If you beat it, you get more Time Orbs and a boost to your score.
* The player also has Last Spells! This game lets you deathbomb more easily than other games in the series, but this comes at a cost of an extra bomb (2 instead of 1). When this happens, the character's teammate jumps in and uses a stronger version of their normal Spell Card. Scorefile * This scorefile was originally acquired from an unknown source. It was then improved upon by Dark Kijin, and the spell card collection completion was brought to 100% by Drizzle.
* It has 100% Extra availability, and more notably, 100% spell card availability in Spell Card Practice.
* [Difficulty-Character clearance is under review, but is not 100%.]
-> You can help get this scorefile to 100%! If you have a scorefile which improves upon the progress in this existing file, please submit it us! Th08 (IN) Scorefile [Dark Kijin & Drizzle].zip
Genre: Bullet Hell
(ThCrap Self-Updating Standalone)
Silhouette On Cover: Yukari Yakumo (Phantasm Stage Boss) Character Information Playable Characters: 3
(Reimu, Marisa, Sakuya)
Shot Types: 2 Each
POC: Requires Max Power, Always on during Extra Stage and Supernatural Border Plot Point Somebody's somehow collecting springtime energy from Gensokyo (unbeknownst to our heroines, the purpose is to revive a giant sakura tree). This is making things unseasonably cold in Gensokyo - it feels like winter! However, when the girls go to investigate, they discover that the hidden objective behind this tree's revival may threaten Gensokyo even more than the chill already in effect... Unique Gameplay Mechanics Cherry Points
* In this game, you can collect springtime energy, which is measured in Cherry Points.
* Killing enemies while unfocused will get you more Cherry Points than if you'd focused, but you can also collect Cherry Point Items to make the process go faster.
* If your CP reaches +50,000, the collected energy activates a Supernatural Border.
* This border protects you from one hit until your Cherry value reaches 0 again; at that point, whether you ended up needing it or not, it disappears.
* If you take a hit with a border up, it will wipe out all onscreen bullets.
* If you don't take damage with your border up, you're awarded a sizable Border Bonus for managing to keep your border until its natural expiration.
Increasing Point Value
* The yellow number to the left of the slash (for example, 96530/100000) indicates how many points you get from Point Items when they're collected at the top of the screen.
Publisher: Tasogare Frontier & Zun
Silhouette On Cover: Suika Ibuki (Final Boss) Character Information Playable Characters: 11
(Reimu, Marisa, Sakuya, Alice, Patchouli, Youmu, Yuyuko, Remilia, Yukari, Meiling, Suika) Plot Point There's a feast in 3 days, but while preparing for it, the girls are distracted by a strange mist that seems to have been happening around this same time for several years now. It isn't exactly a problem by itself, but since nobody knows what it is or where it came from, everyone tends to be suspicious of each other during the feast, which hasn't made it a very fun event these past few years. This year, the girls are determined to figure out the cause of this weird mist so that everyone can have a good time at the feast. Unique Gameplay Mechanics No Profiles
* Unlike future fighting games, IaMP does not make use of profiles for saving your individual configurations. If you wish to tweak controls or game options, you must do it in Config_Loader.exe. Scorefile * This scorefile was acquired from Mizuumi.net, and is the quasi-official scorefile used for unlocks.
* It unlocks Suika. Th07.5 (IaMP) Scorefile [Mizuumi.net].zip